Failed acceptance tests... that means they actually passed?!
The statistics, one week after the release:
- challenge.rb (1.8.2 and 1.8.3-4 versions) was downloaded from >150 different IPs
- 8 people have proved they solved it
- the reported times to crack the code range from 15 minutes to a few hours
That puts the completion rate under 6%. Not bad for the first iteration...
Come on. Stop putting it off :) I made what felt like lots of progress and thought I was about to solve it, but then I got stuck and finally, after about three hours with no further progress, I gave up with a sigh. When do we get the answer? :)
- 18 http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=eigenclass&mrt=en-us&FORM=LIVSOP
- 12 http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=123&thread=144885
- 8 http://www.artima.com/buzz/community.jsp?forum=123
- 2 http://rubyriver.org
- 1 http://www.zmdistancelearning.info/204680-61-0.html
- 1 http://www.rojo.com/?feed-id=2474522
- 1 http://www.ydebtconsolidation.info/204680-61-0.html
- 1 http://www.kxcashadvance.info/204680-61-0.html